Saturday, January 16, 2010

Confessions of a Ph.D. Phoodie

A good friend from graduate school and I have recently been sharing lots of recipes back and forth, and were commenting on how much improvement we've witnessed in our culinary abilities - we've gone from perennial takeout consumption to delicious homecooked meals in just a few years. As my friend said, it's nice to have a hobby where, unlike the slogging pursuit of the Ph.D., one can actually see growth, accomplishment, and get occasional positive feedback! I started this blog to share some of my favorite recipes with friends who are also on the long road to the dissertation and need a few delectable distractions along the way.

1 comment:

  1. OMG, does this mean that there is hope for me!

    (i love your line on the right, "like a good academic, when i know the original source, i'll try to attribute credit where credit is due...."

    ReplyDelete